Something I learned about writing a procedure is that you have to write it in order.
Something I would like to do better is to use more adverbs.
Here is a photo of my learning
What you will need
- Party cups
- Jelly crystals
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Half a cup of cold water
- A whisk
- Fruit sticks
- A measuring cup
- Prepare the party cups.
- Pour 1 cup of boiling water carefully warning Adult help.
- Slowly pour the jelly crystals into the bowl.
- Dissolve the jelly crystals with a whisk.
- Add half a cup of cold water in the bowl.
- Leave the jelly cooling down in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Pour the jelly slowly into the party cups.
- Then place the fruit sticks into the party cups.
- leave it in the freezer for about 2 hours.